Property manager

Hi my dear buddies,Hope you all are doing well.Regularly, me and my friends play cricket in one of my friend's home every Sunday.After playing cricket we usually chat lot of topics.Last week after playing cricket, we talked about job opportunities .One of my friends said his uncle is working as a Property Manager in Columbus and earning huge amount.So he is staying in Columbus.We asked about the job nature of Property Manager.Then my friend explained every thing about it.A property manager is a person charged with operating a real estate property for a fee, when the land owner is unable to personally attend to such details.Duties expected of a property manager include finding/evicting and generally dealing with tenants,home improvement,home repair,cleaning, garden maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, to be coordinated with the owner's wishes. Such arrangements may require the property manager to collect rents, and pay necessary expenses and taxes, making periodic reports to the owner.I hope this information is useful to all

0 comments: