Hi friends,today i am going to tell you about how to prepare Mango Icecream.
- 1 litre fullcream milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. cornflour
- 1 tsp. gelatine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp. mango essence
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup mango pulp (coarsely mashed)
- 1/2 cup fresh beaten cream
- 1/4 cup ground sugar
- Bring milk to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup cold milk, keep aside.
- Add sugar to milk, stir. Add cornflour paste, stirring continuously, till boil resumes.
- Boil for a further 4-5 minutes, take off fire.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 3 tbsp. water in a small pan.
- Allow to soak for 5 minutes. Warm over gentle heat, till dissolved.
- Do not bring it to a boil. When boiled milk cools a little, add gelatine solution and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature, freeze in covered tray, till set.
- Remove when well set, mash and beat till soft and creamy.
- Mix together the pulp, 1/2 cup beaten cream and ground sugar.
- Add 1 cup cream first with essence and beat.
- Add fruit cream mixture and fold in gently.
Transfer back to container and freeze till well set.
Serve scoops with the matching sauces.Hope this information is useful to all