Megan fox bullied

Hi my dear friends.Hope you all are doing well.I am a big fan of the Hollywood actress Megan fox.I am going to tell about interesting news about her.Megan got the rough treatment from school bullies because she wanted to be actress.The 23-year old beauty is quoted as saying,"There were some evil girls in my school and i went to Christian high school.I was 15 and everybody knew that my aspiration in life was to become an actress.One girl came to school on Halloween in a black leather catsuit and everyone thought she was Catwoman.She answered,'No,I am Megan Fox.'She was making fun of me.I did not say anything to her.Iwas really shy"
Megan,who is regularly voted the world's sexiest woman,has previously said she found it easier to bond with boys than girls when she was growing

0 comments: